The combat dialogue in this game ranges from ‘tiring’ to ‘wtf dude’.
Things Yahoo! Has Made Better
I will be really disappointed if I just didn’t wait long enough for this to load
Contrary to Popular Belief…
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
Except for #2, I totally did. #geekgirlfail
Anglo-Saxon gold sheet and garnet disc brooch, early 7th century. Made in Faversham, England. Courtesy of the Met.
When for a minute you don’t know if it’s #steampunk or #medieval
Top: Only need one section of the book for your paper.
Bottom: Get so engrossed that you read all night without working on paper.
It’s just so much more interesting than writing right now!
Confession: The Long Road quest always makes me physically uncomfortable with the sheer awkwardness of it. I love Aveline and I think her relationship with Donnic is adorable but sitting at the bar watching the time pass makes my skin crawl.